Thursday 15 June 2017

LIVERPOOL IN PURSUIT FOR ROMA'S SALAH, AND DORTMUND'S EMRE

Roma Winger, Mohammad Salah
Liverpool have been told to add another £10m on to their £26m bid to land Roma winger Mohamed Salah - or forget it, according to reports in the Daily Mirror.
On Wednesday, the Serie A club's sporting director warned the Reds that they would drive a hard bargain over a price for Egypt international.
For Salah there is an offer from an English club but the price will be set by Roma, not the buyers," said Monchi.

"As I've said before, Roma is not a supermarket. Roma is a team that will represent Italy in Europe."
However, the Daily Telegraph says that Liverpool are still hopeful of reaching an agreement with Roma for Salah.
The 24-year-old contributed an impressive 19 goals and 15 assists in 41 matches in all competitions for the Giallorossi last season.
Meanwhile, Liverpool have been handed a boost in their pursuit of Borussia Dortmund youngster Emre Mor after permission was granted for him to speak to other clubs, reports the Daily Express.
Emre Mor [Right]
The Turkey wide man, 19, is contracted to the Bundesliga club until the summer of 2021.
Porto left-back Rafa Soares says he is delighted to be linked with a move to Anfield this summer.
However, the Portugal U21 international insists that he wants to establish himself in the Porto first team next season after spending the second half of the previous campaign on loan at both Academica de Coimbra and Rio Ave.
"I know I've been followed by English clubs especially after our campaign," Soares told Omnisport. "Liverpool are a great club and to be linked is an enormous honour for me.
"I'm naturally flattered, but I'm a Porto player and focused on succeeding here.
"My main goal is to establish myself and get first-team football. I feel ready and confident that after my last season I will be given a chance."

2 comments:

SHOCKING VIDEO: MAN EXCRETES MAGGOTS FROM PRIVATE PART

If you haven't seen this video before, then brace yourself because this is not a pretty-looking video. The possible cause of maggots c...