Friday 9 June 2017

COUPLE CELEBRATES 68TH ANNIVERSARY WITH BEAUTIFUL PHOTO SHOOT

This old, adorable couple, Ollie and Donald King, who are celebrating their 68th anniversary this September, had some beautiful photos taken of them, which was arranged by their granddaughter at their farm in Kentucky. 

The couple who have been in love for 68 years, looked so cute in the photos.
"He kept telling me how much he loved her and how God blessed them with 68 years. He told me in all their 68 years together they’ve never spent one full day or night apart. That was so touching to me. I kept thinking, 'That is the sweetest thing I’ve ever heard". said photographer Paige Franklin to ABC News.

Below are some of the photos:




No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOCKING VIDEO: MAN EXCRETES MAGGOTS FROM PRIVATE PART

If you haven't seen this video before, then brace yourself because this is not a pretty-looking video. The possible cause of maggots c...