Sunday 11 June 2017

"I WANT TO MAKE LOVE IN BED, NOT JUST HAVE SEX", SAYS ACTRESS BIMBO ONI

Bimbo Oni, beautiful Ekiti-born movie producer and actress did not mince words when expressing her views about what she wants when it comes to love-making.

She believes it's unthinkable for her to settle down with a man who cannot satisfy her in bed.


“He must be sexually active and strong, because I love sex. Don’t get me wrong . This doesn’t mean I go about having sex with men without any serious commitment. No, I don’t do such, I adore my body and understand the fact that I must use it to satisfy my man, and he must do the same for me” she had said.
“ What I really enjoy is lovemaking not sex as in raw sex. I love my man to take it as an art, taking it from all the way up to down below, using all gifts God gave him before employing the ultimate tool. Most men don’t know how to do that, all they know how to do is just use their ultimate tool without taking into account that every part of the body must be involved. Making love and having sex are two different things. I want to make love in bed, not just have sex. You know what I mean? Before the actual thing you must have gone through the whole hog with foreplay. I am like an handset, I need to be handled with care,” she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOCKING VIDEO: MAN EXCRETES MAGGOTS FROM PRIVATE PART

If you haven't seen this video before, then brace yourself because this is not a pretty-looking video. The possible cause of maggots c...