Saturday 10 June 2017

'MY DAD SHOT MY MOM 7 TIMES BECAUSE SHE FILED FOR DIVORCE' SAYS SOUTH AFRICAN GIRL

Neo, a beautiful young lady from South Africa recently posted a tweet in which she claimed her mother was shot by her dad in front of her and her siblings for filing for a divorce. She was disappointed that her father still moved about as a free man after committing such a crime.


She wrote:
“Yesterday, 13 years ago, my dad shot my mom 7 times because she filed for a divorce. My siblings and I witnessed the whole thing. He never got any jail time or did some sort of community service. This man still roams the streets...he lives a normal life. A man who had the intention of killing his wife and children is living a great life. I'll never trust our justice system. Never. I think the greatest thing of all is that mama is still alive and healthy and well. The first man I fell in love with actually tried to kill my mother. My daddy issues are that serious. My trust issues are that serious." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOCKING VIDEO: MAN EXCRETES MAGGOTS FROM PRIVATE PART

If you haven't seen this video before, then brace yourself because this is not a pretty-looking video. The possible cause of maggots c...