Thursday 8 June 2017

KIM KARDASHIAN WISHES KANYE WEST A HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN A LOVELY MESSAGE

The hot, sexy model, and celebrity, Kim Kardashian didn't hold back any emotion when she tweeted a touching love message for her husband, Kanye West, who celebrated his 40th birthday today. She tweeted:
"Happy Birthday babe," she tweeted. "I love you so much! You inspire me every day to be a better person! I'm so grateful for you."  

After which she posted a really cute photo of she and her husband, walking and holding each other's hands.
 She further went ahead to post a longer note to her husband on her website, in which she wrote:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BABE! I KNOW YOU'RE NOT ON SOCIAL MEDIA ANYMORE, SO YOU'RE NOT GONNA SEE IT ANYWAY—AND I'M GOING TO BE WITH YOU TO TELL YOU! BUT IF I DON'T POST IT, THEN ALL THE STORIES WILL START SO…I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!'

Below is the picture she posted:


No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOCKING VIDEO: MAN EXCRETES MAGGOTS FROM PRIVATE PART

If you haven't seen this video before, then brace yourself because this is not a pretty-looking video. The possible cause of maggots c...